Friday, January 9, 2009


There, there, child lay down to sleep,
Do not cry for the missing,
Do not weep for I am here,
Even when I am gone I am near,

I know that the blood that was shed is saving death,

Keep our memories alive,
They’ll give you strength, my death for your life,
It is you, for whom I lived and died,
I have paid the price, me for you, His sacrifice

On my body he will feed,
Forever more fulfilling his greed,

As I endure this hell my every thought is of you,
Wishing you well,

My last heartbeat missing, I fall upon the floor,
Thank you honey for letting me be your cure,

For the devil he kissed me,
In death they will list me,

As you bury my body,
It is my soul that is rotting,

To see you smile once more,
That’s what I gave everything for,
You were the joy in my smile,
And the beat in my heart,
Goodbye my heart, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment