Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hold me, I’m lonely,
Hug me; act like you want me,
Can’t you feel it, something’s wrong,
Can’t you see it; death won’t be long,
Don’t tell me to leave; I need you,
Baby just touch me, you know you want to,
I’ll make you feel good, like only I can,
Teach me how I should, use my hands,
I’ll treat you better, use me,
We’ll make love together, abuse me,
I’ll do anything, take me there,
But you gave me nothing; you didn’t care,
I’m your lover for the night; I’m a whore,
I know this isn’t right, what’s my body for,
You leave my blood on the bed; I’m hurt,
I can see it dripping red; it’s my curse
I am dying slowly, within this amazing pain,
God make my body holy; take away my shame,
I don’t want to be alone, alone with chains of fire,
Take me home, giving myself to you, take me higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment