Friday, January 9, 2009

If I called you would you answer,
When I talk do you listen,
If I screamed would you hear me,
I needed you and you didn’t come,
If I was bleeding would you notice,
I’m asking you to love me,
If I were sick would you stay with me,
Take my pain away,
If I paid you would you heal me,
When I cried you told me I was weak,
If I begged you would you kill me,
After I’m buried will you think of me,
I told you I was dying, I asked you to care,
When I’m lying there in my blood will you cry,
Or will you finally be proud,
You said I would get over it, and it will be okay,
I shake when I think of you.
You make me wish for hell,
I’m leaving, my last thought is longing for your time,
Blood runs on the tile as my eyes close on the mirror,
Now that I’m dead do you care,
When I killed myself did I make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment