Friday, January 9, 2009

If you hadn’t done what you did
It wouldn’t have to be this way
If you hadn’t done what you did
I wouldn’t have to feel this pain
You threw away my pride
It’s now my life on the line

Think of me if no one else
I can smell hell’s fire
We both knew my life would end this hour
I wanted to do this for you,
But I never knew, I never knew
For you I will dance on hells fire,
Holding the devils hand as he leads me away,
Here I will pay for your sin, and you still pray,
I will pay

Don’t tell me you’re sorry,
Don’t tell me that you’ll worry,
I don’t know why you hurt me so bad,
You only thought of yourself,
And now as you cry in your hands,
I’m paying your debt,

I hope you enjoy your time with God,
I hope everyone sees your fraud,
When you think of me I hope you hurt like you hurt me,
But I will pay for this eternally,
This pain is worse than I ever imagined,
How could you have made this happen.

For my soul it is too late,
But for my heart it will always have a place,
In your hands you will hold my happiness,
I hate myself for loving you,
I hate everything you’re putting me through,
Hells angels, you’re one of hells angels,
Leave me alone,
Leave me alone.

1 comment:

  1. dude. it sounds like you're going through a lot of pain. i'm sorry i don't know what to say.

    ReplyDelete